Amalia’s Guatemalan Kitchen Cookbook
Amalia’s Guatemalan Kitchen: Gourmet Cuisine with a Cultural Flair
Amalia Moreno-Damgaard is a Guatemalan-American chef classically educated in the French culinary tradition. In her bestseller cookbook, she shares 170 of her favorite authentic Guatemalan dishes and recipes for every occasion in her first cookbook for home cooks.
These healthy, quick, and easy gourmet dishes provide the perfect way to explore a fascinating culture that dates back to the ancient Mayan civilization. Amalia’s delicious, zesty Guatemalan cuisine recipes come alive with her cookbook that offers:
- Step-by-step instructions
- Helpful techniques and hints
- Personal stories
- Exciting suggestions for recipe variations
- Cultural insights behind the cuisine
- Vegetarian and gluten-free options
Whether you’re a chef expanding your repertoire, a Guatemalan embracing your roots, or a food lover who just enjoys a unique and delicious meal, Amalia’s Guatemalan Kitchen: Gourmet Cuisine with a Cultural Flair will make your heart and taste buds dance!
Amalia’s International Cookbook Awards
- Winner Best Foreign Cuisine Book USA-Gourmand World Cookbook Awards 2014, Madrid, Spain
- Winner Best Cookbook-International Latino Book Awards 2014, Las Vegas, NV
- Gold Medal Winner-Cookbooks-Independent Publisher Book Awards 2013, New York, NY
- Winner (first prize)-Cookbooks-National Indie Excellence Awards 2013, Beverly Hills, CA
- Winner (first prize)-Cookbooks-Next Generation Indie Book Awards 2013, New York, NY
- Winner (first prize)-Cookbooks-Los Angeles Book Festival 2013, Los Angeles, CA
- Winner (first prize)-Cookbooks-The Great Midwest Book Festival 2013, Chicago, IL
- Winner (first prize) Best Cookbook, Midwest Independent Publishers Association 2014, Minneapolis, MN
- Winner (first prize) Best First Book, Midwest Independent Publishers Association 2014, Minneapolis, MN
Return Policy: Refunds will be given 15 days from the date of purchase for the amount of the book plus any sales taxes collected only (shipping and handling charges are not refundable).