Keynote Speaker in Minnesota and Beyond
Creating Cultural Awareness and Culinary Experiences
Amalia is a professional speaker and a member of the National Speakers Association-Minnesota. She advocates for cultural understanding and fosters appreciation through cuisine. As an author and entrepreneur, Amalia inspires, motivates, and challenges groups through tailored, engaging storytelling and custom presentations.
Amalia is a well-known keynote speaker on food and cultural experiences. She has delivered motivational keynotes, commencement speeches, speaking and cooking presentations at corporations, conferences, universities, professional organizations, and more.
Food and wine experiences and book signings can follow a speaking session, as interested.
Amalia is a keynote speaker for:
- Fortune 100-500 companies
- Professional organizations.
Amalia’s speaking topics include:
- Career transitioning
- Food and sustainability
- Personal branding
- Diversity and inclusion
- Other topics of relevance
Amalia’s recent keynotes include:
As a global keynote speaker, Amalia has traveled around the world speaking at various corporations and organizations.
- LatinoLEAD’s LiderCON, inaugural annual conference, Minneapolis, Latinx Entrepreneurship: An Economic Force in the United States
- Carleton College, delivered convocation address
- Fitch Ratings, New York, virtual career speech and culinary presentation
- RBC Wealth Management, Hispanic Heritage Month presentation
- Association of Corporate Growth (ACG), AIM: a Women’s Leadership Conference
- General Mills Women in Marketing Annual Conference
- ECOLAB – HACER Network, Hispanic Heritage Month cultural culinary presentation
- Collegiate DECA Minnesota Association Fall Conference
- Prudential Insurance Hispanic Heritage Month Celebration
- Land O’Lakes Hispanic Heritage Month Celebration
- The University of Minnesota Duluth (UMD) Entrepreneurship Conference Association of Latino Professionals,
- Federal Reserve Bank Minneapolis in partnership with ALPFA
- Super Bowl LII Super Snack Challenge Speaker and Chef-Judge
- Women Chefs and Restaurateurs Conference-MN Speaker and Chef-Judge
- Rock What You Got Women’s Expo Minneapolis, speaker and panel moderator
- The World of the Latino Cuisine, New Jersey
Additional keynote themes and topics include:
- From Serving the Table to Having a Seat at the Table
- Self-Empowerment in the Age of Multiculturalism
- Women’s Entrepreneurship: Breaking the Glass Kitchen Ceiling
- Wellness, Grit, and Resiliency
- The Mentality of a Latina Entrepreneur
- Career Transitioning, Entrepreneurship, Self-Empowerment
- Custom topics created exclusively for specific groups