Keynote Speaker in Minnesota and Beyond
Creating Cultural Awareness and Culinary Experiences
Amalia is a professional speaker and a graduate of the National Speakers Association Minnesota Academy. She advocates for cultural understanding and fosters appreciation through cuisine. As an author and entrepreneur, Amalia inspires, motivates, and challenges groups through tailored, engaging storytelling and custom presentations.
Amalia is a well-known keynote speaker on food and cultural experiences. She has delivered motivational keynotes, commencement speeches, and speaking-cooking presentations at corporations, conferences, universities, and professional organizations.
Food and wine experiences and book signings can follow a speaking session, as interested.
Amalia is a keynote speaker for:
- Fortune 100-500 companies
- Nonprofit galas
- Professional organizations
Amalia’s speaking topics include:
- Career transitioning
- Personal branding
- DEI & Belonging
- Hispanic Heritage
- Other topics of relevance
Option I: In-Person or Virtual Speaking (1 hour)
Present in-person or virtually on any of the topics above (or choose 1-3).
Option II: In-Person or Virtual Speaking and Cooking (1 hour)
Present in-person or virtually on any of the topics above (or choose 1-3), plus a traditional custom cooking demonstration (each session is half an hour).
Amalia’s recent keynotes include:
As a global keynote speaker, Amalia has traveled around the world speaking at various corporations and organizations.
- 3M, “We Are All Human Midwest Hispanic Summit”, Hispanic Heritage Month community and partnership-building strategies, Minneapolis
- SOPHOS, book launch presentations, Guatemala City
- LatinoLEAD’s LiderCON, inaugural annual conference, Minneapolis, Latinx Entrepreneurship: An Economic Force in the United States
- Medtronic, Hispanic Heritage Month presentation
- Carleton College convocation address
- Fitch Ratings, New York, virtual career speech and culinary presentation
- RBC Wealth Management, Hispanic Heritage Month presentation
- Association of Corporate Growth (ACG), AIM: a Women’s Leadership Conference
- General Mills Women in Marketing Annual Conference, Minneapolis
- ECOLAB – HACER Network, Hispanic Heritage Month cultural culinary presentation
- Collegiate DECA Minnesota Association Fall Conference
- Prudential Insurance Hispanic Heritage Month Celebration
- Land O’Lakes Hispanic Heritage Month Celebration
- The University of Minnesota Duluth (UMD) Entrepreneurship Conference Association of Latino Professionals
- Boston Scientific, Hispanic Heritage Month presentations
- US Bank, Hispanic Heritage Month presentations
- Federal Reserve Bank Minneapolis in partnership with ALPFA
- Target, Hispanic Heritage Month presentations
- Super Bowl LII Super Snack Challenge Speaker and Chef-Judge
- Wells Fargo, Hispanic Heritage Month presentations
- Women Chefs and Restaurateurs Conference-MN Speaker and Chef-Judge
- Rock What You Got Women’s Expo Minneapolis, speaker, and panel moderator
- The World of the Latino Cuisine, New Jersey and Las Vegas
Additional keynote themes and topics include:
- From Serving the Table to Having a Seat at the Table: Teachings from career transitioning, entrepreneurship, and self-realization.
- A Triple Minority Entrepreneur: Stories of ethnicity, equity, inclusion, and best practices for corporations.
- Self-Empowerment in the Age of Multiculturalism: Inspirational anecdotes of challenge and adversity for diverse college students.
- Breaking the Glass Kitchen Ceiling: Personal narratives of work-life happenings for women entrepreneurs.
- From Corporate to Kitchen to the Board: A brief cultural story of entrepreneurship, grit, resiliency, and audacity.
- Custom topics created exclusively for specific groups