Minnesota and International Cultural Projects
Bilingual Spokeswoman for Food and Beverage Companies
Amalia partners with food and beverage companies for various needs to help them reach the American and Hispanic markets more effectively.
As a bilingual spokeswoman, Amalia represents food companies in the media. She helps with launching new products and participating in multi-media campaigns during special holidays or celebrations, in addition to working on specific projects internationally.
Bilingual spokeswoman services include:
- TV appearances to demonstrate products during Hispanic Heritage Month
- Product development based on an existing single base or developed products
- Videos to showcase products through engaging custom easy recipes
- On the road campaigns during special holidays to reach a variety of audiences
- Teambuilding, live and virtual presentations and demonstrations to sales teams, management, and other audiences
Amalia’s has been featured on and worked with:
- Twin Cities Live
- Twin Cities Public Television/PBS
- Minnesota Public Radio (MPR)