Serving Social Groups and Corporation Events
Online Cooking Courses and Experiences for Special Events and Celebrations
Amalia blends her cultural culinary background with classic French techniques to create unique experiences and offer Latin cooking classes.
As a professional chef, Amalia offers custom speaking and fun events. The online cooking courses and experiences are offered to companies, professional organizations, colleges, universities, and private groups. These cultural culinary presentations can contain various parts, from inspirational speaking and cultural learning to food and wine tastings.
Available gourmet experiences include:
Signature Hispanic Heritage Month Celebrations – Corporate Networking Events
Amalia helps companies to design custom strategies to maximize celebrations and create opportunities to build everlasting relationships to foster inclusion and influence during Hispanic Heritage Month at work and beyond.
- Lunch, mid-afternoon, or evening events
- Featuring menus from throughout Latin America
- Team Building and cultural storytelling
Flavors of Latin America – Social Food & Wine Pairings
- Healthy Cooking Techniques and Easy Cooking
- Latin Market Tour and Cultural Presentation
- Elegant Sit-Down Dinner Experiences